The 1 beauty must have you would choose to have me would be I choose Smashbox CC cream. The reason why is because it lightly blends out your skin, has SPF correction and corrects any hyperpigmentation. This is a definite must have for a deserted island.
1. Complexion: Start with a light tinted moisturizer, apply to areas of concern (blemishes, redness, etc). Try: Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer for normal skin, Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moiturizer for oily/combination skin and Josie Maran Argan Tinted Moisturizer for Dry skin.
2. Shadow: Apply a neutral shadow all over the lid. Try: Benefit Creaseless Shadow in Birthday Suit for a fair complexion, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog for a medium complexion and Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow in #129 for a deep complexion.
3. Mascara: Try: Make Up For Ever Smoky lash, available in waterproof and original formulation.
4. Bronzer: Apply along cheekbones. Try Benefit Hoola for a fair complexion, Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Park Ave Princess for a medium complexion and NARS Bronzing Powder in Casino for a deep complexion.
5. Lips: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. Try Petal for a Light pink, Passion for a red, Honey as a neutral or Original for a clear
My favorite lip products that feature the color of the year:
Stain: Yves Saint Laurent
ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain, shade: #16 Pourpre
Gloss: MAKE UP FOR EVER
Lab Shine Lip Gloss Diamond Collection, shade: D2
Full Bodied Lipstick, shade: Swinger
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, shade: Never Say Never
Glossy Lipstick: Too Faced
La Crème, Shade: Lollipop